Dignity Dog 2 Dignity Dog 2

Well my good friend, that was awesome.

Ironic that i was its "saviour" anywyas very very very above average. Bat man or dignity dog, one lung steve and the eyebrows are to be commended for their beautiful acting skills. One of those guys was impossible to understand... Oh well thats good old mark for you!

Adios Wustfull

Wustfull responds:

OH NO! NOT COMMUNITY SERVICE! sorry, but seriously, which character was inaudiable?? oh well, thank you lord kumfterpane

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Surprisingly,

this has made me laugh the most of anythign i have seen on NG lately, i mean that really a great idea, if there was a little drop down box for originality, id be a 10 from me... The only thing was the stick was well... Poor... VERY POOR... but it just didnt matter cos i was having so much fun!

Very very well done indeed!

Stick-Tacular Stick-Tacular

Well i liked it quite the much

Maybe its just me but i found this quite differnt to your average stick move... I also think it flowed well and the character expressions were displayed well. Well done, well done indeeeed

sleeeeep responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it

mimas diamond mimas diamond

Um, pretty much my favourite game ever.

Like for serious, I mean wow. Incredible!

What else can I say? Its amazing. Every base covered. Covered in some kind of beautiful sticky honey.

What Im trying to say is, I would stick this game on like some toast with butter and like, fully enjoy.

Attractors New Attractors New

This shows potential...

But it would certainly need a full revamp of graphics and some more options (ie. add more reflectors or change where the spawn point of the balls are).

Reminds me a lot of the game Ball Droppings.

So yeah work on it a bit and it would be an excellent time waster!
Excellent

animatorsdelight responds:

Yeah it is a time waster

I once spent 2hours playing the original

Stop the world Stop the world

This is awesome...

Except for two things;

Thing the first, its really way to easy to die, touching one of those monster things takes like half your health

Thing the second, music and sound. Just get some. I can help if you want...

Just fix those two things... And maybe a bit of an improvement in the graphics department, and that will be an amazing sequel!

Patterns Patterns

Impressive

This piece holds together nicely and everything goes well. The movements are all very fluid and the strings were beautiful.

There was only one note that sounded alittle off at around 1:20, you may have opted for a semitone lower, other than that, a very nice piece indeed.

FruityLoops? Lol I feel privileged to have downloaded that first.

Adios,

nightowl-x responds:

Awesome man. Thanks for the reponse. ;)It's my pleasure and honour that you're the first person to download the song.
It was made in reason 2.5. You can find more of my work on my website, www.nightowl.urbannomads.za.net .

btw. I couldn't find that note you were talking about?